Best Wedding Rings in Nairobi, Kenya
- are specialists in contemporary handcrafted jewellery. We offer engagement rings, wedding rings, earrings, necklaces, Tsavorite and Tanzanite jewellery and more.
- Discover our store at Two Rivers Mall Nairobi
- is a brand of modern jewelry where we specialize on wedding bands and engagement rings with the best quality of both precious and semi-precious gems.
REASONS TO CHOOSE US:
- we make custom built masterpieces which can last a lifetime
- we have passionate,dynamic and skilled craftsmen and above all, the friendliest sales staff.
- we provide customers with a high level standard of services to ensure we put a smile on your face with our affordable and quality products.
- we are situated at convenient locations such as Nakumatt Lifestyle and Nakumatt Mega which also has ample and secure parking
- Zaveris Jewellers has built a fine reputation for providing the highest quality jewelry at the most competitive prices. We offer a wide range of wedding rings and engagement rings to suit any taste. Our outstanding customer service coupled with professional guidance is the cornerstone of our business.
- We boast of captivating pearl jewelry, exclusive wedding bands, customized jewelry and jewelry engraving among others. With over 14 years experience in Kenya Wedding Rings, our products and services are truly distinct. We invite you to have a pleasant shopping experience and join our family of satisfied customers.
- To get the best quality stones, diamonds, gold, silver you must visit the JIT GEMS.
The one and only fully inter jewellery showroom.
- Our showroom is a tourist paradise. Jit gems have high quality stones and in many shapes and sizes. We have branches all over East Africa for Kenya Wedding Rings. There is something their for each one of you Jit gems cater for the best & ideal presents to give to your loved ones!
- We deliver exceptional semi-precious stones. We are specializing in stones from the Africa’s most famous sources, we welcome you to see the beauty unique to Africa’s best.
- As an industry leader with more than 25 years in Africa, we at JIT GEMS can assure you the highest quality in all gemstones at reasonable prices.
- Sonara Budha, situated in Mombasa, Kenya, has a very long history in jewellery manufacturing and made-to-order to customer’s taste keeping in mind the ongoing trend and tradition for Kenya Wedding Rings
- The founder, Mr. Noor Mohamed Haji Elias, nicknamed by the locals as “Budha Sonara” meaning (indirectly) “the wise goldsmith”, inherited his skills from his father, Mr. Haji Elias, a merchant, who first stepped his foot to East Africa during the late 19th century from India. This was the time when dhows were used for transportation of goods by the merchants and transportation of labourers by the british to build the Kenya-Uganda Railway line, which itself has its own history.
- In 1945, Sonara Budha opened its doors to the public with a very humble beginning at its current location in Kericho Street, behind the Mackinnon market. Generations after generations, the company has been passing on its values and motto “we value your trust” to the younger, thus making it obligatory to maintain and protect the trust which we gain from our customers.
- Goldsmiths and Jewellery Designers for over 40 years. All our jewellery is handcrafted in Nairobi.
- Established in 1977, we are a family owned and operated business. Our commitment to offering our clients the best possible standards of jewellery.
- Shop together. The engagement ring was the big surprise, but you should decide on wedding rings together. Many women already know what they want on their wedding ring, so sitting down and talking can help get both spouses on the same page.
- EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF JEWELLERY, CUSTOM MAKE JEWELLERY OF YOUR CHOICE,WIDE RANGE OF GEMSTONES INCLUDING DIAMONDS, TANZANITES, TSAVORITES AND ALL OTHER PRECIOUS AND SEMI PRECIOUS GEMSTONES.
Wedding Rings Nairobi
Are you a provider – please contact us to be listed here