A wedding is a one day affair and it requires hard work and a great team to make it successful. The ingredients to make this happen is implement some simple but effective tips that will make this day unforgettable.
10. Guest List – This should be the first thing to have because it will determine the venue you intend to choose It will help the caterers to come up with a comprehensive estimate of what the food and drinks will cost.
9. Wedding Venue – Wedding venues have to be booked early to avoid disappointments. Nairobi has a wide selection of venues to choose from and the most popular ones being garden venues . These are the best so far because they allow for more space and in the event you receive more guests than was expected arrangements can always be made to accommodate them.
8. Décor – The Décor and theme of your wedding is a very personal choice and should be done with carefully to give the total effect of your wedding. Enlist the services of a wedding to give you samples to choose from. The Décor should be the same from the flower arrangement and decorations in church, reception, cake and even the attires for your wedding party.
7. Music – Kenyans are lively people and weddings are a big affair. A lot of money is spent to create the ultimate dream wedding. Hiring the best DJ in town to create the right mood for the wedding is very important. Let there be a variety in the music to cater for the young and old. Guests should enjoy themselves and live to tell a story.
6. Catering- Nairobi has a variety of catering services to choose from . The cost will depend entirely on the number of guests who will be attending your wedding and the variety of food you choose. It is necessary to set aside a budget to cater for the additional costs that come with such occasions.
5. Wedding Cake- This is the highlight of ever y wedding. The cake should be the centre of attraction next to the newly weds. The wedding reflects the style , elegance and taste of the couple. Browse the internet , wedding magazines and most importantly get referrals from friends who have had weddings in the past. Let the baker of our choice know exactly what you expect from them.
4. Wedding Favours – Get the ideal gifts to thank the people who gave tireless to make your wedding big a success. It would be wise to personalize these gifts and let them have some sentimental value.
3. Presents and Gifts – Assign someone to be responsible for receiving the gifts. All the gifts should be recorded down as well as the guests signature.
2. Photography/Videography – Enlist the services of a professional . Do some background research and get the best services. Let your wedding album be one to reckon with.
1. Honeymoon Reservations – Make sure that the reservations are on point.