Looking for information regarding Wedding Photography in Nairobi.
Here is a great place to start with our list of top providers.
- Creative. Trendy. Award-winning. These are the words typically used to describe these Kenyan wedding photographers. With clients based all over the world, Nairobi is home to these top wedding / Destination Wedding Photographers. Each wedding is treated with care and creativity not found with other wedding photographers in Kenya. Your wedding day is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind unique wedding photography in Kenya. We take pride in offering our clients the type of Kenyan wedding photography they are looking for. Its one thing to take pictures, its another to create art for our clients.
- All our wedding photographers are talented in their own right, have worked alongside and been mentored by award winning wedding photographers in Kenya, and are specialized in capturing the moments and emotions inherent in a wedding day and create tangible reminders of the feelings shared between a bride & groom.
- GETTING MARRIED IN KENYA OR ANYWHERE IN EAST AFRICA…?
Jambo, I am a Paris-based wedding photographer accepting wedding assignments in Kenya and East Africa (Tanzania, Ethiopia, Ouganda). As a travel and wedding photographer, I have the opportunity to travel quite frequently to Kenya and I am available to capture and document your wedding day. Wedding Photojournalism including spontaneous and candid shots as well as creative portrait session.
- If there is anything like ‘Born a Photographer’, then David is one of those. Believe it or not, just at 7 years, he had already known what he wanted and started to save money in a ‘home bank’ or ‘piggy bag’ in modern English. After three years of saving change coins, he had only Kshs.900 which was enough to buy the smallest 35mm focus free manual point and shoot film camera. Immediately he kicked off doing small time business and leisure shooting at the primary school, church and during family functions and trips. What he did not know is that this would be his future professional career line.
- Over the years, David has continually upgraded his skills as well as equipment diligently doing the photography business through high school, college and even at the university. However, it was only after 5 years of corporate working at Celtel Kenya (Zain) now Airtel and Barclays Bank of Kenya, when he finally decided to pursue his hearts passion as a profession.
- Quality, creativity, value, service, innovation and trust. Whether we’re managing your entire event or just an aspect such as photography, our Vision, Mission and Values remain the same. Ensuring we meet our customers’ needs with creativity, superior quality products and services at affordable prices with service levels that gives peace of mind that they are dealing with a reputable and responsible company.
- “Providing trusted quality products and services. Keeping life simple for our customers. Making solutions for real life. Continually inventing fresh ideas. Creating a truly warm experience.”
- We provide professional videography and photography services in Nairobi and Mt. Kenya region.
- Since an occasion is a “live event” and if it’s worth remembering, it is worth capturing.
- You not only want the elements that will tell the story of your wedding but also those that reflect the feelings and the atmosphere of that special once-in-a-lifetime event.
- We specialize in an artistic modern style that allows for more of an aesthetic sense of your event. We artistically capture details of people’s expressions conveying particular emotions, as well as interesting and symbolic details of the ceremony itself.
- Z.A. Mehar has over 50 years experience in Photography in almost all the fields,viz journalism, sports, reportage, various aspects of commercial work, like table top, interiors, exteriors, executive portraits, corporate events. His passion always been people and family portraits. Attended workshops in USA and UK where he trained in, among other fields, in family and wedding portraits.
- While Riz Mehar is a second generation Photographer. Self employed since 2004. Have covered all aspects of Commercial, Fashion and Wedding photography in Kenya
- Versatile Photographers is a team who specialize on digital Production in all forms of digital media. We also deal in most scopes of event coverage which comprises of conferences, corporate and fashion photography, weddings etc.
- In Kenya Wedding Photography we capture your treasured moments forever and we customize, design, print and we use your images to create a beautiful album to your desired specifications. Our photographers are highly skilled in the art of wedding photography both photos and Video Coverage and our results are a collection of beautiful memories that are priceless.
- I am a Kenya Wedding Photography photojournalist. A wedding photojournalist is a person who takes photographs during a wedding using an alternative approach where images are captured spontaneously to emphasize moments and emotion. Much like photojournalists for the media, wedding photojournalists present the story of the day through their photographs. I consider myself to be a photographic storyteller. I value shooting techniques that minimize posing and scene manipulation. My goal is to be as unobtrusive as possible while capturing the reality of your wedding with little interference. I focus on finding moments during a wedding that happen naturally, rather than setting up portraits.
- is located in Runda and provides brides and grooms blooming green gardens in which to take your engagement / wedding photographs.
- With views over the Karura forest, fresh rose blossoms, romantic swings and rustic garden benches, be prepared for breathtaking photographs.
- Please contact +254 738 140618 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Information: We are a photography firm that mainly focuses on weddings and humanitarian photo shoots basically documentary photography. our portfolio is at the website
- Email: email@example.com
Not listed – Submit a Site – please contact us and we’d be glad to post a link or a page of information for your business.